Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Same,
I'm also looking forward to seeing at some point, The X-Men teaming up with The Avengers, there's been small subtle hints since Age of Ultron and some of the Marvel TV shows.
I still have to catch up on the avengers films, want to binge them all through, but haven't seen Infinity War or Endgame yet

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
And of course they had Joanna Lumley, as well as all the above
Steed with his flash cars (Bentley Blower and Lister Jag), and Mrs Peel with her little Elan.

Of course Honor Blackman, Diana Rigg and Linda Thorsen were very cute in The Avengers, as was Joanna Lumley (Purdey) in The New Avengers (alongside Nescafe Gareth as Gambit).

But Dianna Rigg was my favourite - after all who could say no to this little minx waiting for you behind a chair 🤤

Emma-Peel_Avengers-Intro.jpg

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Steed with his flash cars (Bentley Blower and Lister Jag), and Mrs Peel with her little Elan.

Of course Conor Blackman, Diana Rigg and Linda Thorsen were very cute in The Avengers, as was Joanna Lumley (Purdey) in The New Avengers (alongside Nescafe Gareth as Gambit).

But Dianna Ring was my favourite - after all who could say no to this little minx waiting for you behind a chair 🤤

Emma-Peel_Avengers-Intro.jpg
Oh yes that was bad of me not to mention the original avengers and Diana

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just watched the first episode of Ted on Sky, absolutely hilarious, and I never thought the yanks had got a sense of humour

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just watched the first episode of Ted on Sky, absolutely hilarious, and I never thought the yanks had got a sense of humour

homers not allowed to put any clips on this thread, :ROFLMAO:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

They’ve done it so so well, definitely not appealing to the masses 😂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Saw this last night, not heard of it before, it's not amazing, but definitely worth watching, a very existential viewpoint and makes you think

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I really enjoyed Moonfall, actually went to the cinema to see it when it came out.

It's no masterpiece by any means but I did really enjoy the storyline and, as you say, it gets you thinking a bit.