Long Pre-Production time?

Androcles

Rising Star
Yeah I think there's some time lag between the stock system and the configurator, i'm waiting on a build at the moment and yesterday I got notice that on Monday the 6th I will be working abroad, so thinking I may not get it in time I tried to fast track it, when I tried to fast track it told me it couldn't because the case and the 2tb sshd were out of stock. So I phoned to see if there was anything that could be done, after about ten minutes on the phone with the guy (waiting while he physically walked over to the build guys and checked on my order) I was told that they were in stock and my build had been picked and put aside ready for building already, basically I got the last one of each and the system hadn't updated so the configurator thought they were out of stock. My PC is now in the testing stage after only 4 days, so it's looking i'll be getting it Monday or Tuesday, well within the 4 to 6 working days listed on the configurator, i'm well happy.

I also got an email at every stage of the production so far, which is more than enough to keep me happy :D

So while i'm here, a BIG thanks to the hard working guys at PCS for getting my build sorted so quickly, and the great support they've given me.