Lose DHL Appoint DPD

Matt

Bright Spark
They tell you within the hour what time your parcel will arrive. I would imagine that would appeal to people waiting on delivery of a brand new computer. :taz:

Matt

Bright Spark
That's what DHL said when PCS ditched the last company :D

(speculation of course!)

Haha i wouldn't know about that.

But i do know that its true about DPD, had several things delivered from them and it saves you having to waste a whole day waiting around when you know within the hour.

Maestro

Check out the review websites for DPD. Probably the worst reviews of any courier company. The biggest gripe is that very often they cannot fulfill the delivery during the hour window. It is simply not logistically possible given the numerous hurdles that are put in thier way, such as traffic etc.

Matt

Bright Spark
Check out the review websites for DPD. Probably the worst reviews of any courier company. The biggest gripe is that very often they cannot fulfill the delivery during the hour window. It is simply not logistically possible given the numerous hurdles that are put in thier way, such as traffic etc.

Stop raining on my parades. :D

EDIT its here and on time. yay.

I checked one review and it was signed Derek Henry Laithwaite. :D (DHL)

Last edited:

pr1s0ner

Ive been using DPD at work for the last 4 or 5 years and tbh they are pretty good. I have tried just about everybody else over the last 10 years and they have proven themselves to be one of the best

Matt

Bright Spark
I would just like to add im not a salesman for DPD, I've just had some good experiences with them.

But if anyone from DPD is reading this feel free to send me some money. :p

k thx bye.