Mafia 2

Matt

Bright Spark
Scrap that, good times wont be rolling and the stella is going down the sink. (just kidding)

Steam wont let me install the game till release day.

Nice way to punish me for not downloading that cracked copy.

Xavien

Enthusiast
I have the same thing Matt, was hoping to install and set it up but its the steam thing again had this so many time, they should let you install it but not play it

Xavien

Enthusiast
BAH they havent fixed the dark screen you get when you shut the game down, it was in the demo. I would have thought they would have fixed that by now

Xavien

Enthusiast
Its awesome :) ive not played a great deal of it so far i think im on chap 4 now but the atmosphere is awesome i just wish it was xmas so it would just add that little more mysticism to it but still :) Ive read alot of reviews slagging the game off saying its linear and the missions are boring but im having a blast so far :)

Matt

Bright Spark
so, any good?

Superb game Gorman. The storyline and voice acting is amongst the best, if not the best i have ever seen in a video game. The mechanics for the shooting and melee system feels amazing. Game took me around 15 hours to complete, i could see pro players completing it in a shorter time, maybe 13 hours or less.

Hopefully the dlc will add stuff to it, because the end leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Xavien

Enthusiast
I hope they add a dlc i enjoyed that game just a little over 17 hours for me, also finished kane and lynch today....next!

Simo

Bronze Level Poster
Poor ending I thought, ah well
Time Played 13:55
Didn't experience and dark screen after quiting game

Last edited:

Xavien

Enthusiast
An update coming soon for Mafia 2 called Jimmys Vendetta, i thought to when looking through the achievements there were aload for jimmys vendetta and i didnt remember anything about it in the game, thats cause its a DLC :) Shame they arent continuing the story just yet but thats my impatience for you :)

It looks like it will be released on the same day as the lair of the shadow broker for mass effect 2 which is sept 7

Gorman

Author Level
I liked the ending, all round great game.

And the gunfights in bars etc, pew pew smash, Say hello to my little friend etc etc

Matt

Bright Spark
I liked the ending, all round great game.

And the gunfights in bars etc, pew pew smash, Say hello to my little friend etc etc

Word.

I don't want to post spoilers, but god i felt sorry for you know who at the end.

LDUK

Master Poster
Scrap that, good times wont be rolling and the stella is going down the sink. (just kidding)

Steam wont let me install the game till release day.

Nice way to punish me for not downloading that cracked copy.

I have the same thing Matt, was hoping to install and set it up but its the steam thing again had this so many time, they should let you install it but not play it

Ha ha lol. That's funny. I'm not really liking this game too much. Might Piratebay it.

Gishank

Bright Spark
I had Mafia II pre-ordered on Steam, I think I have played up to chapter.. 7 or 8, can't remember... It's a very good game, even if it is apparently short (wouldn't know haven't completed it yet), definately worh the price.

LDUK

Master Poster