Malaysian Mother Beating Her 8-Month Old Helpless Baby

MadMan

Super Star
This is all over the internet and is just sick. I just watched it and i found it appalling. How can a mother beat her child like this? :(

EDIT: I dont want to post the vid as it may go against the rules but pm if you cant find it.

Last edited:

baron75mk2

Banned
Just found it ( couldnt get through the whole vid ) - i just dont understand , if she doesnt want a baby or cant cope or whatever , then either dont get pregnant in the 1st place or give the baby up for adoption , there are so many people out there who can not have a child for whatever reason who would give this baby a good life - she had no emotion whatsoever - takes a lot to shake me , i have seen a lot of terrible behaviour in my time , but that sent chills down my spine.

what was kind of desterbing as well is how could anyone film this & do nothing ? - it sure did not look like a covert video to me , someone was holding a camera , you could see it moving & there was someone else in the top right hand of the frame as well ! (of coarse this could have been another very scared child i suppose)

I know what i would like to do , but i wont put it here - shes pure evil , i can usuallly try to at leased understand why someone would do something even if i dont condone it , but what can a helpless baby possibly do to deserve this kind of treatment ?

absolutely repugnant behavior - no excuse for it at all , it could be argued that she is mentally disterbed , but she sure seemed to know exactly what she was doing from where i sat.

Even if the crying was driving her crazy , she could have just moved the kid to another room & shut the door ( yes doing this would be very irrisponsible i will admit - but surely its better than beating the hell out of the kid ?)

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
Thats horrible!

How can somebody do that to a helpless baby?! I don't understand what possesses people to do these kinds of things.. What's going on in their head?

>Changed to be family friendly :p<

Last edited:

MadMan

Super Star
Just found it ( couldnt get through the whole vid ) - i just dont understand , if she doesnt want a baby or cant cope or whatever , then either dont get pregnant in the 1st place or give the baby up for adoption , there are so many people out there who can not have a child for whatever reason who would give this baby a good life - she had no emotion whatsoever - takes a lot to shake me , i have seen a lot of terrible behaviour in my time , but that sent chills down my spine.

what was kind of desterbing as well is how could anyone film this & do nothing ? - it sure did not look like a covert video to me , someone was holding a camera , you could see it moving & there was someone else in the top right hand of the frame as well ! (of coarse this could have been another very scared child i suppose)

I know what i would like to do , but i wont put it here - shes pure evil , i can usuallly try to at leased understand why someone would do something even if i dont condone it , but what can a helpless baby possibly do to deserve this kind of treatment ?

absolutely repugnant behavior - no excuse for it at all , it could be argued that she is mentally desterbed , but she sure seemed to know exactly what she was doing from where i sat.

I absoltely agree on what you said. The camera person is just as bad as that lady (cant be called a mother after that). To watch that and not do anything about it is terrible. There are a lot of people who would do anything for a baby and the woman attacks her own 8 month old baby.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Wow, this is just sick, some people just dont realise what they are doing, I would love to see that women get the exact same treatment before getting a bullet through her head, its just wrong to do that to someone so defenseless

Gorman

Author Level
Family forum guys, i know the subject is somewhat provocative but can we calm it down a little.

MadMan

Super Star
your right, its really depressing. The world is getting worse and worse. The people who stand and do nothing are just as bad as those who are inflicting pain. May god help us all :)