Manchester Derby

MadMan

Super Star
Any footy fans here? I'm over the moon with Man utd grabbing a late winner at City. It was a fantastic game and City were unfortunate to lose. This is why the Premier league is the best league in the world.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Any footy fans here? I'm over the moon with Man utd grabbing a late winner at City. It was a fantastic game and City were unfortunate to lose. This is why the Premier league is the best league in the world.

I missed it :( had to work but looking forward for Match of the Day!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
The spanish league is much better imo, players arent so overpayed like they are in the prem, and messi

PaulH

Bright Spark
In your face Wozza

Liverpool-FC.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
There's an important lesson here. (i.e. for Wozza).

Never, under any circumstances comment on message board or social network about the score of any sporting event that is still in progress.

Invariably the opposite of what you said will happen and you'll either look a bit silly or a complete douche (depends on what is said as to how far up the scale you get :) )

Poor Wozza, his hopes and dreams dashed by the supreme kill of Jordan Henderson...whodathunkit? :D

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
the scousers were doing what they do best, robbing, we were robbed

I'm not a scouser,or even english for that matter,but I would say what they do best is produce great music,some of the best I've heard in my life from some of the greatest groups that ever existed,especially in the 60's and 70's.This of course has nothing to do with football,but they have a pretty good record with that as well. :p

Tom DWC

the scousers were doing what they do best, robbing, we were robbed

Though, when the country's hooligans decided to start thieving and smashing things up last year, I think you'll find the worst of the trouble was predominantly in the South...

That aside I'm glad Liverpool won, but then again I am a Reading FC fan so no surprises there really.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Though, when the country's hooligans decided to start thieving and smashing things up last year, I think you'll find the worst of the trouble was predominantly in the South...

That aside I'm glad Liverpool won, but then again I am a Reading FC fan so no surprises there really.

Im not going into that, but I remember it being just as bad in liverpool and manchester

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Definite foul...

I can't tell if you're joking or not... It was his celebration to basically say to the opposing manager "who cares if I dive? I just scored against you" because the manager had been slagging him off in the press before the game.

As for the United derby, it was pure brilliant. I'm a United supporter and it was the most nerve-wracking 90 minutes I've had to put up with, my voice was barely intact after the 1st half. Just a shame our 3rd goal was disallowed otherwise I think the game would have well and truly been put to bed, just our luck it swung the other way and they were straight back in it -.- Was good to see them all at the xfactor final together that evening sat next to each other xD

If you missed the match, Rio Ferdinand was hit in the eye while celebrating for the 9nd minute goal (I think) to win the game 3-2. It was a 2p coin thrown from one of the City supporters... Check out this hilarious interview that followed the next morning on 5live: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012ctfh