:) me again with Wireless assistance :)

steveuk87

Super Star
hey guys as you know i baught that wireless card from you guys (from your ebay account)

it was the Marvell Libertas 802.11b/g Wireless SoftAP but apparently its not compatable with windows 7 :/ and i cant find it on the asus website that windows update brings up :/ any suggestions?

Steve

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know if you're still having problems steve after following the advice from sleinous.

steveuk87

Super Star
ok will do, currently in work grabbing at the overtime, with an overly large bandage on my left middle finger (which makes it hard to type/play and work lol (darn corned beef tin!)

But when i get home later i'll try the links out and see what happens cheers guys!

Steve

Sleinous

Author Level
no probs, its basically the catalog of windows update, where you can browse for the files manually :)

steveuk87

Super Star
ok failing to identify which one i needed i decided to download them all but it wont work still :/

Steve

Sleinous

Author Level
cant find that card on the link :/ maybe give asus an email pointing out what windows told you to do?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
What's the ASUS model Steve? It it's not compatible with W7 send it back to us and we'll refund you.

steveuk87

Super Star
ASUS® M4A79XTD EVO: DUAL DDR3, S-ATA II, 2 x PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI

can you refund even though its from ebay? it was only a couple of pound anyway?!

Steve

Sleinous

Author Level
model of the wifo card Steve ;) where it says select your model i couldnt find what to select under network as i dont know whqt that marvell part translates to as an asus part, maybe written on the board or chip itself.

steveuk87

Super Star
Asus 802.11g/b 54Mbps Wireless Card

Cant get to the card atm, its all packed away (party in mine 2nite)

Steve