Miscellaneous items for desktop

Mr.E

Hello all,

I have had my desktop for several months now and I'm extremely happy with it. Recently, though, I have been looking into buying a variety of new "items" to make the experience even better :shifty:

I need the following and would love to hear your suggestions and recommendations.

1. Keyboard/Gaming keyboard
2. Mouse/Gaming mouse
(I checked out some gaming keyboards and mice, and I think I have a good sense of what's available out there, but I still wanted to hear your experiences. Please do keep in mind that gaming is not the only thing I do on the system. In fact, I game only minority of the time. The point is, I think a regular high quality keyboard and mouse would do the trick for me since I don't necessarily need the programmable macros etc. on a lot of the gaming kits. However, I am happy to spend a little bit of money on getting something nice to be decent in both worlds. My approximate price range for keyboard + mouse combined is around 40-50 gbp).

3. Some sort of a (very) sturdy piece to keep the tower elevated. My tower sits high up at the moment which keeps it nice and away from dust and makes cleaning much easier. I will be moving soon, though, and I will not have a nice spot for it anymore. The last thing I want to do is to put it on the carpet/ground. I don't even know if such a thing actually exists, but what could be done in practice? If nothing comes to mind, can you recommend a (relatively affordable) desk?

Thanks in advance! Please do write your suggestions. I appreciate it.

-E