Missing parts.

pengipete

Rising Star
I noticed in another thread that the T900 case has quick-release clips for the rear slots. PCS's website doesn't show the inside of the case but you can see that the clips are there in the rear-view photos.

Mine came without the clips and I'm wondering if that's normal or an oversight. If it's a mistake, I'd like to get the part, if possible.

I'd also be interested to know what happens to all the drive-bay covers that are removed when fitting optical-drives, card readers etc in to cases. This is my second desktop from PCS and both times, the covers removed to fit the drives were missing. Is that normal and is there anyway I can get them as my options are limited if I want to change the setup -there's no way I can remove the card-reader, for example, without leaving the case looking a mess. On my last build, I had two optical drives, a floppy and a card reader - that's four covers removed. When I decided to ditch the floppy and one of the opticals stopped working, my only option was to buy expensive hardware to fill the gaps or buy a complete new case - not cheap whichever way I tried.

I also notice that this is my second Asus motherboard and both times the Asus Q-Connector was missing - though I was able to buy one for a couple of quid on ebay - from PCS :rolleyes:

Gorman

Author Level
The rear retaining clips are removed by builders if there is a need, sometimes they just dont fit with some cards.

If you require any blanking plates for the front then just ask the call centre, as you can imagine we have one or two laying around.

The Asus Q-fan connector is not used in any machine:

asus19.jpg

They are prone to disconnection during transit.

Reactions: PCS