Movie/TV review Site name.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I guess this is as good a place as any to post this.

I been thinking for a while about setting up a movie review website. My friend has a game review website and it does well.

I am stuck for names though, all the ones I have thought of have been taken.

Any ideas people?
Here are some I have tried and are taken.

moviereviews
filmreviews
reelreviews
directorschair
directorscut
take2
take2reviews

My favs that was sadly taken :/
stalepopcorn
littlebigscreen

stale-popcorn is available but not massively keen on the -

----

I have also started looking at .tv domains. And another name I really like.

stalepopcorn.tv is available
littlebigscreen.tv is taken, but thelittlebigscreen.tv is free. I am not massively keen on "the" and it is not the best for domains, so I am still stuck on names!

I am after something that's short, yet catchy and memorable, but all the goods ones I think of are gone :/

Any ideas?

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Nice idea man. I love watching movies!
I always hate it when I'm trying to go see a film with friends and they've already seen everything and you end up watching some crap b-movie.

With that in mind, how about:

seenthat

or even better,

cinethat

;)

LFFPicard

Godlike
Nice idea,

cinethat is available on all domain extensions like .com .co.uk .tv etc
I looked for scenethat as well but .com and .co.uk is taken the rest are free

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
[In Neil Patrick Harris voice]

haveyouseenthat.com

(think haaaaaaaaveyouseenthat might get confusing :) )

2seats1cupholder

sharethearmrest

iveseenit
iveseenthat

rockpaperpopcorn (yup, ripped that one off :D )

twohoursmax

goseeit (with sister site dontgoseeit :) )

ign

justfilms/justmovies

completefilm (puts thesaurus away)

3d2d1d (not quite sure what a 1d film is, but I liked it. Maybe Twighlight...(hipster-five!) :) )

popcorncheck

westsussexfilmreviews (not to be confused with westsussexfilmreview which is about films made IN West Sussex...these are nsfw)

popcornandpoppets (seriously, does anyone ever buy poppets outside of the cinema anymore?)

pagersoffplease (still makes me chuckle when we get that advert at the local cinema..."Please turn all mobile phones and pagers off"...ah 1999)

justfilms

icanhearyouwhisper

imoviereviews (seriously, go with the flow...stick an "i" in front of it and you're golden :) )

moviesupermarket.com

comparethemovie.com (theme here?)

filmreview-deathmatch (pit two films against each other...somehow utilising plasticine...hmm)

plasticinema (ok so might only work for films by Ray Harryhausen, but still :) )

Ok, i'm done :)

LFFPicard

Godlike
[In Neil Patrick Harris voice]

haveyouseenthat.com

(think haaaaaaaaveyouseenthat might get confusing :) )

2seats1cupholder

sharethearmrest

iveseenit
iveseenthat

rockpaperpopcorn (yup, ripped that one off :D )

twohoursmax

goseeit (with sister site dontgoseeit :) )

ign

justfilms/justmovies

completefilm (puts thesaurus away)

3d2d1d (not quite sure what a 1d film is, but I liked it. Maybe Twighlight...(hipster-five!) :) )

popcorncheck

westsussexfilmreviews (not to be confused with westsussexfilmreview which is about films made IN West Sussex...these are nsfw)

popcornandpoppets (seriously, does anyone ever buy poppets outside of the cinema anymore?)

pagersoffplease (still makes me chuckle when we get that advert at the local cinema..."Please turn all mobile phones and pagers off"...ah 1999)

justfilms

icanhearyouwhisper

imoviereviews (seriously, go with the flow...stick an "i" in front of it and you're golden :) )

moviesupermarket.com

comparethemovie.com (theme here?)

filmreview-deathmatch (pit two films against each other...somehow utilising plasticine...hmm)

plasticinema (ok so might only work for films by Ray Harryhausen, but still :) )

Ok, i'm done :)

Ok that is alot! And a few made me chuckle.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster

One-Direction-movie-poster-1840689.jpg

Oh dear god no. Please no.