Moving Uplay to another drive

bigben

Master Poster
Hi,
I think my HDD is causing issues with my computer so am backing up all of my stuff.
Last time I tried to move uplay (when I did a clean install of windows) it refused to accept that any of my games were there so I lost all of my save games and had to redownload them which is a pain as my internet is pretty slow.

Any ideas how to move uplay to drive C or D with causing issues? I'd try steam mover, but from what I understand that relies on shortcuts and as I intend to remove the hard drive that won't be of any use.

Thanks

bigben

Master Poster
Unfortunately hasn't worked for me. The option for download doesn't disappear and when you click on it nothing happens.
Seems really naf that this issue isn't easier, surely it can't be that uncommon for peoples hard drives to give up?!

Thanks anyway

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Unfortunately hasn't worked for me. The option for download doesn't disappear and when you click on it nothing happens.
Seems really naf that this issue isn't easier, surely it can't be that uncommon for peoples hard drives to give up?!

Thanks anyway

Shame... It is annoying, and steam are so good in that respect putting everything into the steamapps folder, I don't see why uplay can't.