MW3 campaign

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Its the console monkeys I tells ya! Fools the lot of them! :D

CoD lost me really when they started charging for PC DLC, whereas we always got it free, just some time after the consoles. At that point you knew it was ONLY about the money (its always about the money in some way...business is business, but its not meant to be ALL)...

:D

for me it was to do with the map packs in a different way, it used to equate to 200msp per map but when that increased to 240msp per map i stopped buying them, especially when the mw2 1st map pack was such a big disappointment

Dayve

Aye, gone be the days where we could make our own maps like in Medal of Honour: Allied Assault. The best maps in that game were all player made. Unfortunately the hacking was endemic and still is among the small community that still play the game.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I finished the campaign last night, its another America saved the world again storyline....Russia invades US, US beat them off, Russia invades Europe, US beats them off again. A couple of little missions with price and soap.

The Americans in the game get the most up dated weapons going.....But the Russian's are using yeah you guessed it Ak47's, even though they stopped using them years ago. Whoever made mw3 have just added a new hand guard to make it look Up to date.

MeveM

Bright Spark
AK47's are some seriously good weapons though. They're tough, don't jam, very accurate and very well balanced. I'll argue that it's one of the best rifles ever made. They're also very simply and cheap yet sturdy and at times higher quality then the modern American stuff. There's a reason why they're used by so many countries.

So I wouldn't necessarily look down on the AK47's :p.

I've used one and they're seriously impressive.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
AK47's are some seriously good weapons though. They're tough, don't jam, very accurate and very well balanced. I'll argue that it's one of the best rifles ever made. They're also very simply and cheap yet sturdy and at times higher quality then the modern American stuff. There's a reason why they're used by so many countries.

So I wouldn't necessarily look down on the AK47's :p.

I've used one and they're seriously impressive.

yea totally agree with you on every point.

What I meant was, Why didn't they put in the newer versions/variants on the AK series. Such as the Ak74? or the Ak101?

MeveM

Bright Spark
Because it's Activision, and besides, it's MW2 isn't it? :p Thought it was just a slightly upgraded texture pack you bought?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
its funny because the first day I played online all I heard was people saying "what do you think of this" and replies were 95% of the time "crap mate". After a couple of days playing now i hear the same question and the answer is "didnt think much to start with, but its actually really good" I actually kinda feel the same way. Its dissapointing at first because theres not much changed, that said its deffinately not a bad game. The new killstreak system is a lot more balanced and the thought that went into reqarding players such as myself who are absolutley crap, with rewards that help the team is great. One big let down for me (apart from graphics) is that msot of the titles seem to be the same.