My beast is home. Review and pics for the all you guys and gals!

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
Hey all.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was actually less then 3 weeks, I am now sitting in front of the most ridiculously awesome PC I could muster the nuts to buy. I have decided to name this PC 'Azad' as an homage to Iain M Banks. This is, amongst other things, the name of a game in the Novel 'Player of Games'. If you've read it, you'll understand. If you haven't, you should read it ;)

My review is short but sweet. PCS have been faultless during this whole process, and I will definitely be using them again in the future (although not too soon I hope). The forums on the website gave me access to a bunch of lunatics ready to help at the drop of a hat, and once I'd decided on what I was going to buy it was very easy to put together (even if I did end up changing the original spec... twice). The hardest part in the whole process was waiting :)

I called them a few days in to pre-production and they answered qithin a couple of minutes, were extremely polite and helpful, and I went away knowing that they were looking after my best interests. Very good service guys.

Special thanks to these guys:

Built By James Nisbet
Tested By Aiden Ramsden
QC'd By Adnaan Marban
Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

You did a great job :clap:

Yodel were great too. Delivery by 2:30pm today, so well within the 48 hours. They did have me worried though, lol.

Anyways, some pics for you all. I may post a video later. If only I had a rig capable of video editing...

http://photobucket.com/azadathome

Corfate

Author Level
Haha! Got to give you rep for the picture of your girlfriend and caption! Made me burst out laughing ;)!

Hope you enjoy your new rig :)!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Lovin the pics dude, lol ya gotta get some 120mm fans on the side panel.

OOhh what two 120mm on the rad for a push pull config :)

Enoy dude,

plus rep lol hahah

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
Haha! Got to give you rep for the picture of your girlfriend and caption! Made me burst out laughing ;)!

Hope you enjoy your new rig :)!

Lol, cheers. She's taken it pretty well if I'm honest. As long as I don't spend ALL my time on here I should be OK.

Lovin the pics dude, lol ya gotta get some 120mm fans on the side panel.

OOhh what two 120mm on the rad for a push pull config :)h

Been looking into this and I tend to agree :) Have looked at many reviews for 120mm fans but they all seem to be much of a muchness. Any pointers as to some good ones? She's running pretty quiet, even when maxing out Starcraft II, so I'd like to keep it that way.

Cheers peeps :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
been looking into this and I tend to agree :) Have looked at many reviews for 120mm fans but they all seem to be much of a muchness. Any pointers as to some good ones? She's running pretty quiet, even when maxing out Starcraft II, so I'd like to keep it that way.

Cheers peeps :)

What about coolermaster sickleflows they shift a good amount of air, only 19db. would lood good with your blue themed case.
Amazon sell them at a very good price.

i wouldn't put these on the liquid cooler though.

Do you have any exhaust fans?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i have 4 now and 3 200mm silent fans dont find it that noisy thou expecially on low fan speed settings

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i have a fan controller but also a program with my sabretooth motherboard other than those 2 dont really know what to suggest

MadMan

Super Star
I downloaded it and it says my cpu temp is 91c?

Untitled.jpg

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Thanks for all the advice guys. Will get myself some of those blue CM badboys. Nice and quiet :)

might be a good idea to read the motherboard manual, will tell you where they would be best plugged in. (only know as i read it when i was really bored)

p.s thanks for the rep.