My New Rig!

samwil

Enthusiast
Yea speed isn't everything, connectivity is also a bonus, besides 200MBps is going to last you a while :)

samwil

Enthusiast
yea but you may have rare drop outs on the net, or you might only get 3/5 bars signal where homeplugs might get you more.

Up to you ultimately

Mango(MarkWright)

Enthusiast
I think I'll actually go for HomePlugs because I've seen a review on it! You plug in one to another plug, and then connect the Ethernet cable to your router, then you do the same on the other end, but you plug the Ethernet cable to your PC, although I have but one question, my room is upstairs and my router is downstairs!!!

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
although I have but one question, my room is upstairs and my router is downstairs!!!/QUOTE]

As long as you have a spare wall socket at both ends it doesn't matter if it's upstairs and downstairs.
Also contrary to common belief the sockets don't need to be on the same circuit.

Mango(MarkWright)

Enthusiast
Well, the only downside to this all is I have to learn The Entertainer by Scott Joplin, to get this, some people say I could learn it in a month or 2 if I tried hard enough so, fingers crossed...