Need recommendation guys on my first Gaming PC

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
In reality, the rate that manufacturers put on panels has no relevance to real world tests, they all chose which colour to which colour, there's no standardisation and it's literally just stated to achieve the wow factor from customers. The more accurate companies are people like Dell and Microsoft, Samsung are one of the worst along with Asus and Acer. This is one of those numbers that you can only get from third party testers. It's exactly the same as the numbers given for battery life or something like that, has no relevance to real world tests.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. [emoji846]

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I always assumed the lower Ms the better response you'll have, all i'm looking for is a monitor that has barely any input delay that can affect performance of the gameplay, i don't plan on going deep into online shooters, mostly Single player stuff, as long i can play smoothly on max settings if i ever wanted to do that
It's really the panel type that's the most important factor as different technologies have different response times. VA, TN or LCD panels are much slower, IPS is very quick OLED is the quickest.

But at your budget, you're pretty much stuck at VA, TN LCD's

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There's another good article here:

And one on panel types here:

Last edited: