New GPU issues

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Im a bit unsure how many fans are non Corsair in his build but if he has a H150i in there there should be 3 spare ports for fans anyway, think he just needs to by the fans themselves?
@RichLan564 , he has the CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display RGB CPU Cooler, which doesn't come with the commander core, it's only the ELITE CAPELLIX range of coolers that come with it as standard, which is why I suggested getting it

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
@RichLan564 , he has the CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Display RGB CPU Cooler, which doesn't come with the commander core, it's only the ELITE CAPELLIX range of coolers that come with it as standard, which is why I suggested getting it

I get my commanders mixed up with Corsair all the time but I believe the Elite LCD has it as well. I think it's the 'Elite' range that it comes with them.

Below reckons the Commander Core Fan & RGB controller is included:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I get my commanders mixed up with Corsair all the time but I believe the Elite LCD has it as well. I think it's the 'Elite' range that it comes with them.

Below reckons the Commander Core Fan & RGB controller is included:

yep I stand corrected, so the OP just needs to get some ML fans to replace the case fans with, plug them into commander core and he's sorted