New Minecraft Server - Join? pics inside

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Me and Jojo_x made a new server. Its hosted on my pc at the moment, but it will be going on multiplay servers at the end of the month, so it will always be up. For now, if anyone wants to join, I'll have it up fairly often.

We've made a spawn point, some paths (and retractable bridges) so far, but it needs more than two people...

I've done an image of the map, which is viewable here (though its free hosting, so its slow to load when you zoom in. Day and night views on there.
http://minecraftrenders.x10.mx/maps1/renders/#/156/64/244/-5/0/0

And some pics of it so far if that's too slow for ya :p.
day.jpgfull.pngnight.jpg

Ip address is 80.1.158.69:25565

Come join

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I am in the same boat nathan! I am not knocking the game, it is just I do not understand what the point is, so never managed to get my head around it.

I also cannot fathom how many hours people have put into it so far (so much so that the BBC actually did a report on kids being addicted to it!)

It seems to have made some people rather rich though, so each to their own :D

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
My friend made me buy it a few months ago, me being 20 and him being 22. I personally didn't see the point but he'd been playing a cracked version for weeks and loved it so figured I'd give it a shot. It was actually alright though, I probably only played for about 2 weeks and then kind of drifted off as I was too busy but yea, I can see why people play it. It was definitely scary how quick time was going as I played...

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Spawn in in survival mode, but not really decided which yet: if people just want to build more, can just switch to creative.

So either at the moment really, but eventually it'll be just survival.

Edit: The master has spoken. Jojo says its survival :p

Last edited:

bigben

Master Poster
It was definitely scary how quick time was going as I played...

Haha. I used to find that when I was playing it.

I also got peer pressured into buying it by a couple of different groups of friends, so I bought it, one group used to play on it for about 2 hours a week and the other one couldn't work out how to host a server so we had to join big servers which we kept on getting attacked / raided by the people who had cheats.