New PC Case :)

Corfate

Author Level
Got a 430 Elite in the cleanance, so here it is :) Also got a fan controller off amazon, it's in my sig. Don't rage at my cruddy cable management.. I need a modular PSU :( I need to cut down the cardboard to size, so it's not sucking in crap from the carpet :p

Also, i can't fit a 120mm above the RAM unfortunately, as it won't fit.. Sucks.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

On it's side, forgot to rotate picture

img1642al.jpg

Im waiting of a blue Sickelflow fan for the side panel from Tom_gr7, so when that comes, i'll add a picture of the side panel :)

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
Cheers! :) It's hot work transferring everything over! fastening down the mobo was the most daunting part, didn't want to tighten it too much, or not enough :p

Oh another note though, my average temps are down by about 3c :D

Corfate

Author Level
No need for Viper fans yet, but i do like how they look alongside black cases.. May kit it out around summer, temps are good now :)

I've now cut down the cardboard, so it fits perfectly round the bottom of the case :) Big thanks to Meds for getting it shipped and for the pictures :)

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Nice rig mate :)

Told you its worth it! That fan controller sits in there perfectly! shame ya aint got a black card reader to match.

Corfate

Author Level
Cheers :) Thanks for the rep too, good sir ;) You old fart :p

Good call! I don't have any uses for a mem card reader so, it's no big loss really :) Couldn't turn one down for £2 though :p

Im not sure how to wire up the usb ports on the Fan controller though, as it's all in single pins, not a block :( FML.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
ya could post pics of the usb ports, or look for reviews of the controller, someone may have posted how.