New pc issue

Ganggang

Bronze Level Poster
@SpyderTracks so today I was able to install windows 11 today after a few attempts albeit with the green lines all over the screen (thought this might be a driver issue) so I installed the most up to date drivers for the GPU, and after installing them it was coming up express installation of custom even though I had just installed them with express, it wasn’t picking up that I updated the drivers. I checked the device manager and there’s a little symbol next to the GPU and in the properties it says windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43). I have a call scheduled with PCS tomorrow

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks so today I was able to install windows 11 today after a few attempts albeit with the green lines all over the screen (thought this might be a driver issue) so I installed the most up to date drivers for the GPU, and after installing them it was coming up express installation of custom even though I had just installed them with express, it wasn’t picking up that I updated the drivers. I checked the device manager and there’s a little symbol next to the GPU and in the properties it says windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43). I have a call scheduled with PCS tomorrow
It's not gonna make any difference, the core components still aren't suitable even if it's fixed, it's never going to be a great use of money.