New PC Videos - MUST SEE! :)

LDUK

Master Poster
gutted ya so far away man, would be cool to meet up with everyone and havea few drinks and lan session.. just think of all the electric we could drain :p specially with that 1500watt Thereltake you got there lol

Steve

"its stuffed with stuffing... and magic!"

Yeah that would be more then awesome!

Ha lo, well, it is isn't it? DON'T TELL ME OTHERWISE!

Gorman

Author Level
You should all team up with us at an Iseries event. PC's 2000 geeks beer and a long weekend camping in a field inbetween.

November we are doing the newbury thing.

LDUK

Master Poster
You should all team up with us at an Iseries event. PC's 2000 geeks beer and a long weekend camping in a field inbetween.

That sounds pretty sweet. I could find the time off work, and I have the money, then sounds like a plan stan!

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast

Done the beer and camping thing at Download this year. Never again :p

Think my bad experience was down to my £6.50 tent from Asda though....

Gorman

Author Level
That sounds pretty sweet. I could find the time off work, and I have the money, then sounds like a plan stan!

Well me JackAttack, Meds and Misterdave will most likely be going and sorting it out when tickets go on sale.

Done the beer and camping thing at Download this year. Never again :p

Think my bad experience was down to my £6.50 tent from Asda though....

Oh ouch, i can imagine how that went!

Gorman

Author Level
oh dont worry, you will all be sick of hearing about it when the time comes. Geekfest man, gotta get excited.

Gorman

Author Level
all details here www.multiplay.co.uk its the iseries events. The November one is our next, not an official PCS thing just us geeks going for it.

£90 ish, some discount if bought early when they sell the nov tickets, some extra as we go a day early

LDUK

Master Poster
lol iseries, does that mean i wont get in having AMD/ATI :p

Steve

Oh lord! Lol.
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

Quander

"and the second thing to expect is a box in the box.......well no actually the second thing would be your PC in the box, if its not in the big huge box then call someone"

Absolutely legend dude :cool:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Another quality video :D

If we ever need some videos making for PCS i'll be giving you a shout :p

Last edited:

LDUK

Master Poster
"and the second thing to expect is a box in the box.......well no actually the second thing would be your PC in the box, if its not in the big huge box then call someone"

Absolutely legend dude

:) Glad you enjoyed it mate :)

Another quality video :D

If we ever need some videos making for PCS i'll be giving you a shout :p

Ha ha ok then :D