New Pc

thyuro

Hi there, can any of you guys help me find out why is taking so long for my order to pass the pre-production fase? My order numer is 363248. Thank you very much.

Rakk

The Awesome
Remember that the pre-production stage is the longest, PCS are very busy at the moment, you may just be sitting in the queue waiting to be done.
If any components are not in stock, there may be a note on yoru order page informing you of such.

Meds

Hello,

I hope you can understand that we are currently working through our busiest time of the year. In the run up to Xmas we see an increase in orders which occasionally causes us to go over our estimated lead times on some orders.

As Rakk mentioned above, pre-production is the longest stage your order will be in and once it is built orders generally have a smooth journey through the rest of production (Building, Testing, QC etc). We thank you for your continued patience and can assure you we are doing everything we can to get orders out on time (without rushing any stages :))

Sleinous

Author Level
Every computer is different, theres loads of combinations of components, could be that theyre waiting for a component, or that the type of comp you ordered (minipc, laptop or full desktop) has a very long waiting queue currently.