New razer gear looks good

NMEBowen

Master Poster
the new Razer tiamat 7.1 heaphones look good and the new keyboard based on there switchblade design could be a big step lcd keys and a lcd touch panel on a keyboard:D

TheKeir

Bright Spark
I'm trying to decide whether to buy a naga or not :/ and in any case I want the Molten edition but I can't find that anywhere except in game where its £20 more. :(

TheKeir

Bright Spark
razer_tiamat.jpg thats the headset NME was talking about.

This is the razer naga: razer-naga-molten-special-edition-gallery1.jpg

TheKeir

Bright Spark
Hmm, I seem to think much the opposite - I think the mouse looks cool and the headset looks weird :p

brulei

An extortionate amount of money mate...

249.99€

For a keyboard?

No thanks.

TheKeir, I've had a Razer Naga and I currently have a Naga Epic, and they were the best purchase for MMO playing. Better than the Razer Tarantula.

brulei

I suppose you are right in that sense, and it does use the same technology that the switchblade showed which is pretty cool, but quite a bit still.

brulei

Well if you have the money for it why not. It would be nice if they made the keys a bit more... sticking out... if that makes sense... They seem to flat like a bad laptop and I can't get used to that. I hated playing on a keyboard like that.

The LED touch screen does look bad ass. I am wondering how sensitive that will be. I am also hoping that SWTOR have a way to make add-ons like WoW did. That would open the game up alot more in my oppinion. I'd love to have the razer naga layout add-on like I had in WoW with the keys displaying the same as the mouse.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
The 10 keys above the lcd touch are also lcd but just keys, im guessing as they have to be designed like that they felt it would suite better that all the keys were the same.

brulei

Well yes I can understand that, however you can see where I am coming from with the keys being flat. All keys. Not only the LCD ones.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
A few years ago I would have agreed that flat keys are horrible, and although I love my Razer BlackWidow I can honestly say the best keyboard I have by an absolute mile for typing on is my macbook pro (flat keys), you still get plenty of feedback and its absolutley perfect for typing on.

dangro474

Bright Spark
Razer Blade.

oh

dear.

The day they announced that their first barch up for preorder had sold out was the day i lost faith in humanity.

On topic: Although I do use a Razer Lachesis (being left handed), I would highly recommend both the Steelseries 7H and Siberia V2 headsets.

If you are an owner of a gaming laptop and are constantly on the move, the 7H is the headset for you. It has amazing noise cancellation, excellent audio (although the siberia V2 is superior in this aspect) and the dealbreaker; it can be disassembled into 4 parts for maximum portability.

Last edited: