new system

keynes

Multiverse Poster
finally arrived, still working so won't be able to test it properly until this evening. A bit messy but here it is:
a6o5.png

Very quiet!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Nice little setup there :) Did you post the final spec already?

Should you have time later, some pics of the internal workings would be great.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Nice little setup there :) Did you post the final spec already?

Should you have time later, some pics of the internal workings would be great.

it's on my signature. The interior looks very tidy and looks like not much is in it :)

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
herp, so it is. :) I guess the water cooled GPUs look a lot thinner than the 2.5 slot beasts you might often see for high end GPUs.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That is an absolute beauty, really nice! I didn't realise you went for sli in the end, but makes sense given how hard it would have been to put a second in after. That's gonna last a while!

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Not sure if the image below is correct. Seems my GPU is overclock but the memory clock shouldn't it be higher
msys1t.png

In terms of temps, the ones below are running prime 95 and heaven benchmark

21a0q3k.png

o5p0dl.png

I can't install Asus AI suite, it makes windows 10 crash.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Temps are pretty impressive, especially on the GPU's...

apparently a lot of AI Suite issues can be attributed to outdated MEI drivers (Intel Management Engine Interface i think), may be worth checking they're up to date.

Apparently the memory clock is common as it's reading GDDR5x and reporting half of the DDR2 rate, it's the same with the 1080:

https://forums.evga.com/Mis-afterburner-reading-GeForce-1080-memory-at-5ghz-m2543377.aspx

are you overclocking your gpu?