New Website Design - Working Example!

Buzz

Master
Under chrome and IE 9 and the new site, the option to post specs fast to forum are not working. I just end up with a blank page.
I cleared all the cache etc. Still doesn't work.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Under chrome and IE 9 and the new site, the option to post specs fast to forum are not working. I just end up with a blank page.
I cleared all the cache etc. Still doesn't work.

I cannot replicate this issue and this part of the website did not change with the new design. Please can you try again and let me know if you have the same problem?

Buzz

Master
Yes its the same im afraid. By going into my account, then orders, then show followed by down the bottom Post Spec to Forums I get the following under Chrome and IE9

pcssite.jpg

Reactions: PCS

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Yes its the same im afraid. By going into my account, then orders, then show followed by down the bottom Post Spec to Forums I get the following under Chrome and IE9

Ah - from when you are logged in. Issue found and fixed :) +rep

Finn

Enthusiast
tare / tear ?

There is no mention of "tare" on your linked wiki page and googling for "wear and tare" only returns typos, references to it being a typo and lyrics from a song, searching for "wear and tear" returns several dictionary hits none of which mention "wear and tare" as being a valid spelling.

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for informing us of this, it has now been corrected. :) +rep as usual

Buzz

Master
While Im being Nit picky :)

T'&C's
6.1. You have the right to cancel the contract from the date the order was placed and up to seven working days after delivery, (beginning the day after delivery). The goods must be unopened and in a perfect resellable condition.
resellable is not actually a word.

It should be saleable.

saleable (also: salable (Usa and Forums like this as is BBcode so it picks it up as USA spelling)- possible to sell, offered or suitable for sale; marketable

Reactions: PCS