Noisy PSU

arrmar

Bronze Level Poster
According to the configuration you posted you do.
Haha 😆, I guess I do, sorry I'm definitely not pc savvy! I thought a hdd was the thing you open up and put a disk into it, if it is, I don't have anything that pops out to put disks into it on the tower.

With eliminating the different fans, do i have to go through the bios when booting up or physically unplug them in turn?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I thought a hdd was the thing you open up and put a disk into it, if it is, I don't have anything that pops out to put disks into it on the tower.
HDD is a hard drive, it will be in the drive bay.

It's worth trying disconnecting the power to that, I would concur with @jamiephillips909 that it sounds like the HDD spinning up.

Just to confirm, you've reconnected the pump to the motherboard? If not, the CPU and motherboard will melt.

arrmar

Bronze Level Poster
HDD is a hard drive, it will be in the drive bay.

It's worth trying disconnecting the power to that, I would concur with @jamiephillips909 that it sounds like the HDD spinning up.

Just to confirm, you've reconnected the pump to the motherboard? If not, the CPU and motherboard will melt.
Ok thanks, I'll try tomorrow. Yeah I've reconnected the pump to the motherboard 👍🏻