Notification of Order Status Change

gooner

Hi - Apologies if this is obvious, but could someone let me know whether it is possible to configure the site to notify by email or sms when my order status changes.

Thanks
Simon

Gorman

Author Level
All the major changes or delays etc are sent automatically by email. Dispatch will trigger a text message alert too.

pengipete

Rising Star
I received emails when the order went through the various stages - built, testing, awaiting dispatch and confirmation that it had been dispatched (with the tracking number) - no need to set anything up on the site.

[Sorry - I was typing as Gorman posted his reply]

gooner

Ok - thanks guys. My order moved from Processing to Pre-Production without any notification but perhaps the system doesn't issue an email for that change.

The order has been in Pre-Production all week and rather than check it periodically, I'm hoping I'll be informed of the next status change by email.

p.s. Is this site particularly slow for everyone or is it just me?

Thanks
Simon

Rakk

The Awesome
Yeah, I think processing to pre-production is one of the few status changes that you dont get notified about, pretty much the rest you do though.

Site doesn't seem slow to me normally, so it may just be you :)

Rakk

The Awesome
It took 36 seconds from clicking Reply to Thread before I could start typing this.
I generally just use the quick reply box at the bottom of the page anyways (unless I'm quoting), but even clicking the reply or reply with quote is pretty instant for me, so its just you I'm afraid, 36 seconds is an awful long time, is your browser doing some weird stuff whenever you do anything?