NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Will be like the lions den @2pm lol good luck to those ordering one today.
giphy (1).gif

D

Deleted member 103489

Spoke to them earlier on chat about the 3090, and they mentioned this about the 3080

I think at first there only will be a couple available direktly and other will be delivered during the next weeks

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
New rig ordered! What way will the 3080 work if there are different versions / manufacturers? It didnt specify when the order was placed....

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
You will get whatever they have to hand....from others who have spoken to them,, the 3080 will either be the Zotac verion or, when it is released, the ASUS

I actually spoke to them again today (They must seriously be getting annoyed with me). This was their updated response

"We have a few variants of the non-ROG STRIX coming in, this consists of Zotac, Palit, Asus, etc. and it is unfortunately not possible to select an exact variant at the point of purchase"

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Their sites were down when I last looked. CCL had a Zotac card in, i added one to my basket and it went to OOS - delivery 18 Dec :ROFLMAO: .
I think on the NVIDIA front it was a pathetic launch. A load of hype to drum up huge demand. Classic penetrative pricing model.