NZXT Sentry 2

joker375

Gold Level Poster
Ello,

So within the next week I am going to be ordering a few upgrade parts for my pc Number 1 a new Corsair PSU and 2 the NZXT Sentry 2 Fan controller.

What I am dubious about is when I order this fan controller I know I can have up to 5 extra case fans, the question is do you get fans supplied with this fan controller. If so how many?

If no to the above which would be a good choice of fans to get preferably a couple of 120mm's and an 80mm side fan.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :) Danke

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
This is the description of the NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller package given if you click on the information icon (question mark) on the right in the configurator.
"As part of the package we will install up to 5 fans inside the case. Most gaming cases come supplied with 3 or more fans by default, and these will count towards the 5 fans in total that will be supplied.

You should expect any additional fans to be solid black and 120mm in size."

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
This is the description of the NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller package given if you click on the information icon (question mark) on the right in the configurator.
"As part of the package we will install up to 5 fans inside the case. Most gaming cases come supplied with 3 or more fans by default, and these will count towards the 5 fans in total that will be supplied.

You should expect any additional fans to be solid black and 120mm in size."

I saw that as well but since it is an upgrade not sure if he is entitle to those, I am probably wrong.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I saw that as well but since it is an upgrade not sure if he is entitle to those, I am probably wrong.
Ah,I missed the fact it was an upgrade,so you could be right,but it does say it's included in the package. :)

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
AS well as NZXT and bitfenix, Lamptron also do fan controllers.... I'd argue that Lamptrons are of a higher quality. I know they come with all the required fan extension cables

http://www.lamptron.com/

Like the others say, you would need to purchase case fans separately, this would be a better option anyway, as you can choose exactly which fans you want and what features, size, airflow, noise, leds, looks etc etc.

joker375

Gold Level Poster
Yeah I had a look Tom unfortunately the one that I like and would suit my case well the FC5 v2 is only available in the UK through overclockers and it's silver :(