Old guys PC advert

MrShteeeve

Haha, I had to share this with everyone, I walked out the flats the other day and saw a poster on the door advertising a PC for sale. So naturally I took the time to read what was being sold. I nearly doubled over crying with laughter when I noticed that all this 70 year old had done was print off a Sys Info report with a picture of his PC.

Not being funny, but I bet there's only 2 people in these flats that know exactly what all of it means, one being me, and the other being the IT guy that lives below me. So how anyones going to understand what he's selling is beyond me haha.

imag0140pj.jpg

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, you could always be nice and go and let him know that the advert probably isn't going to help cos anyone who can decipher it probably wouldn't want a PC specced like that anyways :)

MrShteeeve

Hey, I already have Rakk it's fine :) I just found it funny initially when I read it that he found the Sys Info report and printed it off that was all :p

Gishank

Bright Spark
Looking at those specs, even if someone could understand it I don't see them paying anywhere near £100 for such outdated tech. lol

MrShteeeve

Looking at those specs, even if someone could understand it I don't see them paying anywhere near £100 for such outdated tech. lol

Ah I suppose, I didn't think it was too bad as you're basically paying £33 each, £33 for the tower £33 for the monitor and £33 for the pc desk. We'll see if it sells though :p haha.