One-liners

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
During very cold weather a farmer found a field full of cows all frozen solid. A lady arrived in a car, breathed on the cows and they all defrosted. When the farmer asked her who she was she said "I'm Thora Hird".

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
12647317_1542780472716557_8146898174390431117_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.
If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then left-handers are the only right-minded people!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then left-handers are the only right-minded people!
That's just to deep at this time of day after only one coffee :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Bhuna50

Author Level
That's just to deep at this time of day after only one coffee :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Is it daytime already - I didn’t want to go out in case it was still dark. Damn. Kept the lights on all night and not slept yet. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Somethings kept me A Wake all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: