Online Gaming Survey

Hello all

I am currently doing research into online gaming for a dissertation and was wandering if any of you would mind just filling in a quick 2 min survey for me?

I am unsure whether it should be in this folder, but the whole gaming elements seemed related.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and all results are anonymous:

Here is a direct link to the survey, its all free and no sign up so don't worry
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=487da333-a07c-4cd7-98c1-fe7e03fde5a4

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks people

Dayve

Don't try to trick me in to making money for you by wasting my time filling in surveys and filling my computer with crapware.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Don't try to trick me in to making money for you by wasting my time filling in surveys and filling my computer with crapware.

Pretty damned rude.

If you had bothered to look at the link, http://www.esurveyspro.com/ is a legitimate survey website used my organisations, students etc for all sorts of purposes. I used this website when conducting questionnaires for my dissertation. What makes you answer in such a rude manner? At least give some reasoning behind it rather than esencially calling him scum for asking you to take a few minutes out your life to help him out with his education.

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
I'm confused.

he is called trickster after all

regardless of the authenticity I have now wasted 30 seconds typing this and have no more free time to answer surveys :)

Tom DWC

Aren't people supposed to be chilled out and relaxed on a sunday? :D

Doesn't appear to be anything sinister. Moved to general discussion and renamed - people should at least know what they're clicking on.

@trickster

Always good to build up a bit of rapport on a forum before posting things like this, otherwise it tends to result in a negative response. Student forums etc would probably be more relevant anyways?

Last edited:
Sorry to confuse you with my name :D

@Dayve it's not a money making scheme, I genuinely need some research results and I thought here and a few other forums I use would be a good place to start as I assume there are quite a few PC gamers around here somewhere :D

@Tom DWC Yeah I have posted on a few student and other pc and gaming sites, just trying to get more results for better statistics for presenting.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i did it for ya ;)

would change the time played per day though, im pretty sure very few people play more than 5 hours, let alone 15+ in a day

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
8-12 hours? how?

if you are at school you would get home after 3, and you go to sleep reasonably at 10 thats at the most 7hrs, not including eating and other things

and work is similar but finishing later

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i got up at 2 played a few games on bf3 read some stuff on the net had some food and il play bf3 till 4 tomorrow morning how many hours is that?? :D

NMEBowen

Master Poster
no its pretty much everyday till some time in january when my ban is up and i can resit my driving licence.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
im a self employed electrician but as i lost my driving licence i cannot work so yes im currently unemployed but unable to claim benifits due to savings.

Thank you to those who have done it - much appreciated.

@Wozza395 Yeah I thought the times did seem a bit high but then I kinda remebered I know a few people who do an absurd amount of time gaming during a day :S