Ooh look what we have just received!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
A certain popular game just landed for our next promotion... :)

bf3.jpg

Only with unlocked Intel® Core™ K Series...:D:D:D:D

Available from 27th October. New orders only.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Ba***rds!! i bet your trying to play it now on someones pc "We now benchmark pc`s using Battlefield 3" said Gorman

JGUK

Would you have to place a new order after the 27th? As mines in building now so I take it I wouldn't be eligible?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid we can only include orders placed from the 27th onwards - we have very limited stock!

NMEBowen

Master Poster
haha do the staff take tea breaks and just drool around the lock box? i picture oliver twist "please sir can we have a copy"

Gorman

Author Level
Most of us pre-ordered months

Most of us pre-ordered months ago.

Well all the cool kids did.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
oh so whos the uncool kids then gorman? i have to wake up and walk to the shops to pick up my preorder glad i got the limited edition though really cant wait to play strike at karkland again, probably my favorite fps map of all time.

poorquality

Nooooo :( I wish I had waited 4 days(!) before ordering! Damnit :p maybe I should cancel and re-order.... haha nah I'm fair too impatient for that ;)

Last edited:

JamesMLB

Enthusiast
I guess it is kinda good that my case isnt in stock at the moment as I am re-ordering my PC next week!

Make sure you save one of these for me :D

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it is kinda good that my case isnt in stock at the moment as I am re-ordering my PC next week!

Make sure you save one of these for me :D

I'm afraid stock will be very limited - we might just about have enough for 2 - 3 weeks as we have another batch coming in soon.