opinions on Part List!

Bigfoot

Grand Master
is there a noticeable difference between 24" and 27"? just trying to think of desk space if i have 2 27"
You don’t necessarily need to replace both monitors. You can use the new 1440p as your main monitor for gaming and use one of your existing ones as a secondary monitor. You could even turn it 90 degrees into portrait mode to save some desk space.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
is there a noticeable difference between 24" and 27"? just trying to think of desk space if i have 2 27"
You'd be fine gaming on the 27", then you could use one of your existing office spec monitors as a secondary for the web etc

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You don’t necessarily need to replace both monitors. You can use the new 1440p as your main monitor for gaming and use one of your existing ones as a secondary monitor. You could even turn it 90 degrees into portrait mode to save some desk space.
Also, modern monitors start at around 27" really, as such they do take up much more desk space.

But if dwsk space is important, then they're more intended to be mounted on a desk arm meaning you don't take any space on the desk at all.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
SNAP....

WM94

i would love to do that but i couldn't have a 27" and a 22" sitting side by side. that off-set in size will trigger all kind of anxiety lol!

Bigfoot

Grand Master
i would love to do that but i couldn't have a 27" and a 22" sitting side by side. that off-set in size will trigger all kind of anxiety lol!
If you rotate the 22” into portrait orientation it should be pretty much the same height as the 27” in landscape