Ordering for Christmas.

Pagey

Bright Spark
Hi there, I'm sure this question will probably be asked a lot considering Christmas isn't too far away:

When will it be ideal to order for Christmas? I personally am looking at getting a 15" Optimus IV, but I want to order it close to Christmas, but not too close, neither do I want to order too early so I can get the money together in time.

Also If I get Win7 with the PC will I be able to upgrade to Win8 for the £15 as being advertised lately?

TIA peeps.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Last year PCS gave forewarning when to order in time for christmas,so I assume they will do the same this year.
Yes you will be able to upgrade to windows 8.

steaky360

I think your best bet would be to simply order as soon as you've got the funds mate. Even once they've put the warning up it might end up being too late if your spec contains an out of stock item or something. :) It'll be nice come Christmas and you can say merry new laptop though

Pagey

Bright Spark
I think your best bet would be to simply order as soon as you've got the funds mate. Even once they've put the warning up it might end up being too late if your spec contains an out of stock item or something. :) It'll be nice come Christmas and you can say merry new laptop though

This is a very good point, but it also has a bad downside: The time running up to Crimbo I'll be sorely tempted to play with my band spanking new lappy. XD

steaky360

Hahaha... if that is really a concern I'm sure PCS will hold it until December ;)

Bah, I'm sure you've earned it :D

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Our cut off time for guaranteed Christmas delivery is usually around the 10th December. This is not the official cut-off time for 2012 orders, but it is likely to be a few days either side of this date. We will start advertising our offical time on our website in early November.

For everybody who reads this thread, please order as early as possible to ensure your order is produced on time. You can specify a "dispatch after" date on the customer login area and we will then dispatch after this date. We would prefer that you do this rather than to order at a later date.

Pagey

Bright Spark
Our cut off time for guaranteed Christmas delivery is usually around the 10th December. This is not the official cut-off time for 2012 orders, but it is likely to be a few days either side of this date. We will start advertising our offical time on our website in early November.

For everybody who reads this thread, please order as early as possible to ensure your order is produced on time. You can specify a "dispatch after" date on the customer login area and we will then dispatch after this date. We would prefer that you do this rather than to order at a later date.

Thanks for info, I really appreciate it. I'd never even thought about doing it this way tbh.