OS on Inferno 11.6'

floking96

Silver Level Poster
I recently invested in the 11.6' Inferno with Windows Home premium 64 bit, and I can't wait until it comes, but these bank holidays are annoyingly longing the dispatch date. Anyway, I have a few questions about the operating system on the notebook:
Firstly, does the operating system come installed already when I receive it because I noticed there is no disk drive and so I wont be able to do it myself and I don't want to invest in an external one.
Also what state will the laptop come in when I receive it, I mean will I be able to just switch it on and go or will I have to enter the operating system license key and set it up myself?

PaulH

Bright Spark
Yes, it will be a case of plug and play and off you go.

For the peeps with an Inferno laptop or even just a PC without a DVD drive, have a look here, if you have an ISO image of the OS such as Windows 7 Microsoft have a handy tool to download and make a bootable USB drive:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Win7_usbdvd_dwnTool

Very handy, I have one for my family when they inevitably get a virus and I have to reinstall (its LOADS quicker than installing from CD too)