PC Game Deals!

Cricky

Enthusiast
Quite a good bundle from Bundle Stars this time.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle-3/

Pay £3.99 for the following 10 games on Steam:

Planetary Annihilation
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
Of Orcs And Men
It came from space, and ate our brains
Super Motherload
Merchants of Kaidan
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
Survivalist
Spark Rising

Surprisingly I only have one of these (Call of Pripyat). Planetary Annihilation is still dear enough on Steam and the rest of them get decent ratings though I've only heard of a few. Probably worth getting if there are several you need, or even if you just fancied Planetary Annihilation but were waiting for it to come up in a Steam sale.

NilSatis

Bright Spark
On at the moment:

E3 2015 Digital Ticket

It's that time of year again! That time when the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and a bunch of game developers, publishers, and sellers congregate in the glorious event that is E3. As a celebration of this annual festivity, we've put together a bundle of digital goods. It's just like you're at a convention, loading up on swag (kind of!). Pay what you want for WildStar Standard Edition, Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs, Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar and Starter Packs, Twitch Turbo 30-day subscription, World of Warships closed beta key + bonus items and World of Tanks Invite Code, Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade, Psychonauts + Humble Store 30% off Grim Fandango coupon, Humble Store 10% off coupon, PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan masks, Company of Heroes, Age of Empires II: HD Edition - The Forgotten Expansion, and SMITE Loki Pack and Xbox One Closed Beta Key. Pay more than the average for Medieval II: Total War + Humble Store 25% off Total War: ATTILA coupon, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Guaranteed Beta Access Code, and Cities in Motion 2 + Humble Store 10% off Paradox Games coupon. Pay above the average price by $2 or more to get all of that plus PAYDAY 2 + Mask of the Moon and Borsuk Masks.

Pay what you want. Together, all of this content normally fetches up to $262. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

Cross-platform. Many items in this bundle redeem on Steam, but some redeem elsewhere and have special instructions. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing. Pay $1 or more for access to Steam and other third-party keys.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes -- between the E3 Digital Ticket's co-curator, Twitch, and the ESA Foundation (the ESA's charitable affiliate) via the PayPal Giving Fund. For details on how this works, click here. If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too.

On https://www.humblebundle.com/ Currently $5.95 for that lot.

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
TellTale Games weekend on Steam. (9th October - 11th October) Tales from the Borderlands 66% off etc. =)

Mad Max is a tenner on G2A!

MGS V and Fallout 4 are £26 on Cdkeys.

Enjoy

LFFPicard

Godlike
I grabbed the TellTale bundle and Minecraft Single Player. The only game I already had in the bundle was Jurassic Park so not bad savings thee.

Ralane

Are CdKeys any good?

I've heard mixed reviews about them, just wanted to get a consensus before I throw my money at them :D

Agito

Silver Level Poster
Forgot to post these the other day when I saw them, not sales as such, just cheap preorders. I've used them before and they've been fine for me :)

Fallout 4: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-4-pc-cd-key-steam

Anno 2205: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/anno-2205-pc-uplay-cd-key

If my new house wasn't stuck in a 7mbit/s ADSL zone, I'd totally buy it there and download it. But seeing how it is, I'll be looking for a physical copy. Seriously, my estate is so new that I cant get FTTC. First world problems... /rant

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
If my new house wasn't stuck in a 7mbit/s ADSL zone, I'd totally buy it there and download it. But seeing how it is, I'll be looking for a physical copy. Seriously, my estate is so new that I cant get FTTC. First world problems... /rant

Well with the disk copies fallout 4 you have to download a lot of the game anyway I believe, so either way going to have to download it :p

LFFPicard

Godlike

Also as it is not out yet and you can redeem the key on steam, you can pre-load almost a week in advance usually so you will have it all downloaded by then.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Hmm, might be one for the future. I say that because most of the ones on there I would play I already own :) Can see the point of it, but would always have that niggling thing about not actually owning it and not being able to play a game down the line if I stopped it. £3.99 though? As I say, if newer games are added over time then £48 a year isn't that steep when you consider what each games costs.

Now we just have to wait for the catch. Come on, it's EA! There has to be one somewhere. Or is that just the jaded cynic in me thinking out loud? :p