PC Game Deals!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I think it will have quite a big effect. Which is good news for AMD.

The main thing I'm concerned about is if/when Ethereum is no longer profitable and lots of used AMD cards will hit the market, devaluing the new ones as well.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I've heard some people raise concerns that lack of availability due to miners will mean that even more of those who have held out for a Vega gaming card will just go for Nvidia, and that in the long term a shortage due to miners for such a long-awaited GPU could undermine the fan base.

Although it's equally possible that the long wait for Vega with Pascal being out has already done all the damage it's possible to do and that it won't be a big deal as long as they are able to get more produced asap.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
It was a trap.

I also meant to post back up here to say that the free Shadow Warrior seems to include some kind of version of Viscera Cleanup Detail, which is supposed to be an excellent coop experience.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
It was a trap.

I also meant to post back up here to say that the free Shadow Warrior seems to include some kind of version of Viscera Cleanup Detail, which is supposed to be an excellent coop experience.

Yes Viscera is pretty good fun, I bought a christmas one a couple years back, its strangely addictive. There's not a huge amount of content to them though.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Bundlestars sale at the moment with 10% off a lot of titles and even some bundles.

Shadow of Mordor (2014) GOTY for £2.87 including the code, ridiculous value imo.

Just snagged the STALKER bundle for £4.72 inc the 10% off.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
There are some good deals on at the moment.

FO3 GOTY for ~£4.06 - https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition-steam-key--1355-1
FO New Vegas Ultimate for ~£4.06 - https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition-steam-key--1060-2 (after I just bought them both for about £6 each, meh)
Uncut versions too apparently, so no Germany censorship.

Doom 3 BFG for ~£2.27 - https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/doom-3-bfg-edition-steam-key--1039-1

Total War DLCs on sale on Bundlestars, with a further 10% off, which makes them about as cheap as they've been. Good for fleshing out collections, and playing as factions that should have been in the base game without giving CA any more £ than strictly necessary.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Origin have got a pretty big sale on at the moment. Though only ones that are tempting me are Battlefront and Hardline. Anyone played the Hardline campaign? It's the only bit I'm interested in, I didn't like the MP.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Quite a lot of deals on atm.

GTAV on GMG for £16

ROTR plus season pass/20 year pack on Humble Bundle for ~£11-12. The base game is in the monthly bundle which you can get for £8 or so with a voucher. This also gives 10% off store purchases making the DLC end up a bit over £3.

Bundlestars 'All Stars 9' bundle with Of Orcs and Men, Forced, and Zombie Vikings for £1.39. Spotlight bundle with Tempest (I bought that game ages ago, great graphics for an indie game - command your own 18th C warship) for £2.79.

carambu

Quite a lot of deals on atm.

GTAV on GMG for £16

ROTR plus season pass/20 year pack on Humble Bundle for ~£11-12. The base game is in the monthly bundle which you can get for £8 or so with a voucher. This also gives 10% off store purchases making the DLC end up a bit over £3.

Bundlestars 'All Stars 9' bundle with Of Orcs and Men, Forced, and Zombie Vikings for £1.39. Spotlight bundle with Tempest (I bought that game ages ago, great graphics for an indie game - command your own 18th C warship) for £2.79.

All GMG games have now -10% discount code "SUCHWOW10" until today at 16:00 I have bought the fifa 18 for 41£.

Ok hahaha I see i can´t put external links hahaha ;)

Last edited:

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Monstrum on sale £2.15 on Bundlestars as a daily deal and £2.99 on Steam until 1st Nov.

I haven't played it, but it gets 90% positive user reviews on steam and is a VR (Rift) survival horror. Could be a fun thing for Halloween.

Rakk

The Awesome
Comes up at £26.99 for me.

I think it was probably a limited time or limited availability thing, I managed to get it for free on Saturday (probably not too long after Oussebon posted it). Thankyou Oussebon :)