PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It isn't actually that scary
It’s the sense of creeping dread and rising tension that gets me with certain games. Either way, I’m not going anywhere near this one.
05CC7AA7-E6D6-4605-82AF-59980183B0A5.gif

Gavras

Master Poster
Funny that as when I see a free game I also still click it on whatever it’s offered on and end up with it again. Lol.

I always think, well if Steam is down, I can play it on Epic then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had that situation last year, Steam released a patch that messed up quite a few users.

Even though I have Elite, I grabbed it when free.

Gavras

Master Poster
Ladies and gentlemen, I... have never heard of today’s free game from Epic so can’t come up with anything to say about it!

Defense Grid: The Awakening

If anyone has problems getting Defence Grid to run, usually ends up with a white screen, then you need to edit its Config file, change full screen from True to Full Screen False, it will then load and you can update setting under its option page.

Also, you need to change the config file to read only... pain but it then gets game to load correctly.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Our Christmas Eve freebie from Epic is an absolute cracker (pun intended) from the developers/nutters at Playdead, I urge you all to get this game downloaded as soon as you can. If you've played it before... play it again and see if you can figure out what it all means this time...

Inside!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Our Christmas Eve freebie from Epic is an absolute cracker (pun intended) from the developers/nutters at Playdead, I urge you all to get this game downloaded as soon as you can. If you've played it before... play it again and see if you can figure out what it all means this time...

Inside!

Might have to give that a look

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Did you guys know that the gaming platform GOG is owned by CDPR? I never knew that, big

Inside!

Perfect sales ploy!... I'm on it!

EDIT: That's one twisted storyline!!!

Last edited: