PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Just watched the video. Guess that’s an unusual storyline. Drowned by a near naked “mermaid” and impregnated by her to then run off and leave her behind. Idiot. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just watched the video. Guess that’s an unusual storyline. Drowned by a near naked “mermaid” and impregnated by her to then run off and leave her behind. Idiot. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it will teach him not to go nosing around where he shouldn't :ROFLMAO:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Christmas can be a stressful time of year, why not play Epic’s freebie for today and watch your team of adventurers descend into madness as they explore the...

Darkest Dungeon!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Christmas can be a stressful time of year, why not play Epic’s freebie for today and watch your team of adventurers descend into madness as they explore the...

Darkest Dungeon!

Installed

Gavras

Master Poster
Our free game from Epic today features a crocodile that chain smokes. If that’s not reason enough to pick it up then there’s no pleasing you...

It’s Night in the Woods!

Yep I noticed it.

I think the games from last two days are aimed at certain types.

I decided to skip on them lol.

Today was World Warplanes showing why Heavy Fighter Rule 😀

I guess the list posted online was rather accurate.

1609088714214.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Your free title in Epic’s Christmas giveaway today is Stranded Deep!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I already had Torchlight II on my Epic account :unsure: . Maybe they gave it for free some time in the past? Never bought it myself.
I did too, so yes they must have been free as the only game I have paid for on Epic was Control - using up the £10 voucher that came with the Christmas free games this year :D