PC Game Deals!

If it makes you feel any better i've spent most of the day trying to get used to using a keyboard and mouse again. Been used to consoles for the past decade :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• j11ua.jpg
    j11ua.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 163

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hate to say it mate, but give it a reboot.... Mine was complaining that I had dared to open Origin from "elsewhere" i.e. the Epic Store installation files. If you have it in your Epic account then just open Origin and it should download
Yeah i was getting that even when i fired origin up directly, then saw it was downloading so just ignored it

@jamiephillips909

Sadly Sony make too many good games and have too many exclusives for me to ditch PlayStation anytime soon. It was Xbox pretty much turning into a PC and making all their games on PC again the pushed me over the line for getting a gaming PC for the first time since uni :ROFLMAO:

Gavras

Master Poster

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've got a controller sat on the side of my computer desk, read the manual and thought keyboard and mouse is a lot easier.......... :ROFLMAO: I'll stick to my drone controller for things with left and right sticks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
On Steam Resident Evil is on offer.

Resident Evil 3 - £16.49

Resident Evil 2 - £13.99

Resident Evil Biohazard - £6.59

personally Resident Evil 2 and Biohazard are ones to get.

Also the Village Showcase is live tonight ... for those brave enough to watch it.
Oooooo, I do utterly love the remasters, may have to pick up RE 3! Already have Biohazard and 2