PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Some good deals on Steam this weekend in the 2K Publisher sale...

There's the criminally underrated Spec Ops: The Line for £3.99, Bioshock: The Collection for £7.99, and there's also deals on franchises such as Borderlands, Civilisation, XCOM and Mafia.

Aaaaaaand then there's Duke Nukem Forever for £3.74... which is about £3.73 too much. But if you want to see a true example of development hell, there is no finer choice.
XCOM 2 is also going for free if you ask me for it! :LOL:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Your freebie from Epic this week is Halcyon 6 Starbase Commander, a game I know literally nothing about...

There's a review on Steam describing this game as what would happen if Final Fantasy, FTL and XCOM had a baby. As someone who has played the game a fair bit, I'd have to agree! :LOL:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Deal isn't going live until Thursday (chances are I will probably have forgotten by then) but we have TWO free games from Epic this week!

First up is Absolute Drift, which is cracking fun and has a lovely minimalist art style to it. It's a great way to spend half an hour.

And our second offering is the not terribly well received (but hey, it's free!) sequel to a game very few people played... Rage 2.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Deal isn't going live until Thursday (chances are I will probably have forgotten by then) but we have TWO free games from Epic this week!

First up is Absolute Drift, which is cracking fun and has a lovely minimalist art style to it. It's a great way to spend half an hour.

And our second offering is the not terribly well received (but hey, it's free!) sequel to a game very few people played... Rage 2.

I actually quite liked the original Rage on the Xbox 360 - it wasn't particularly big budget but did what it did well and was a decent amount of fun. The sequel's main problem seems to be that it went open world, but didn't have enough content to properly do it. Have been waiting for a working PC and a sale to get Rage 2, so I guess this is the week I get around to getting it!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I actually quite liked the original Rage on the Xbox 360 - it wasn't particularly big budget but did what it did well and was a decent amount of fun. The sequel's main problem seems to be that it went open world, but didn't have enough content to properly do it. Have been waiting for a working PC and a sale to get Rage 2, so I guess this is the week I get around to getting it!
I really enjoyed the original Rage as well, was like a mini fallout campaign.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
There is always one! Wouldn't worry...I seem to be the only person who prefers Mass Effect Andromeda over the original trilogy..actually I think I'm the only person who enoys playing Andromeda :ROFLMAO:
I actually hadn't realised that John Goodman had done any other video game work, so picked a random game on his Wikipedia page and ran with it. It seems that Cars Race-O-Rama has a good reputation if it's believably a better game than Rage! :ROFLMAO:

I've heard that Andromeda is actually a better game than its reputation - I just haven't gotten around to trying it out myself. I do own it though.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Bhuna50

Author Level
A little birdy tells me (ok an email received) that Control is part of the Humble Bundle monthly deal for March when it gets announced next week so just went to look at this months and also current bundle deals and have to say some of them arent bad.

If you are a Train Sim fan - then there are a lot of add-ons to be unlocked as well as TS 2021 for just under £9 at the moment:

Any Monkey Island fans then look 71p at the moment:

Racing fans: TT Isle of Man, WRC 8, or tennis fans - Tennis World Tour, plus a few other games in there for just £ 7.29 at the moment too:

but back to my original email - for a £12 for this month (remember to cancel if you dont want to pay that monthly), Control itself will be worth it, but apparently there will be 11 other games in there too LOL.

1614119096865.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
A little birdy tells me (ok an email received) that Control is part of the Humble Bundle monthly deal for March when it gets announced next week so just went to look at this months and also current bundle deals and have to say some of them arent bad.

If you are a Train Sim fan - then there are a lot of add-ons to be unlocked as well as TS 2021 for just under £9 at the moment:

Any Monkey Island fans then look 71p at the moment:

Racing fans: TT Isle of Man, WRC 8, or tennis fans - Tennis World Tour, plus a few other games in there for just £ 7.29 at the moment too:

but back to my original email - for a £12 for this month (remember to cancel if you dont want to pay that monthly), Control itself will be worth it, but apparently there will be 11 other games in there too LOL.

(Mods remove if that link isnt acceptable).

View attachment 22767
So hold on..... 12 quid for 12 games and Control is one of them????

Woooooaaaaa! That's really good!

Just need a powerhouse to run it!

Bhuna50

Author Level
For new subscribers it might only be choose 10 out of 12 - but Im a classic subscriber so get to choose ALL 12.