PC Game Deals!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
A new batch of games added to GamePass after the Bethesda purchase...

Capture.PNG

D

Deleted member 41971

shadow tactics 3.49

polycube free

and the backstory of why polycube is now free

D

Deleted member 41971

the original polybridge is 0.72, until 5pm 14th March (today) 2021

D

Deleted member 41971

this game is not on offer, but looks a lot of fun

D

Deleted member 41971

epic games free deal on the 18th March 2021 at 4pm is the fall, looks an interesting game

"Acclaimed story, engaging puzzles, tense action. You are ARID, the AI onboard a mark-7 combat suit. The human pilot encased within the suit is unconscious. You must find a way to follow protocol and save his life. 2014 Game of the Year for best story."

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Is it just me or is PC game buying more like a DFS sale nowadays?

Years ago, the price of the game was the price you paid. Nowadays it seems like madness to pay full price when the *insert season* sale is just around the corner.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Is it just me or is PC game buying more like a DFS sale nowadays?

Years ago, the price of the game was the price you paid. Nowadays it seems like madness to pay full price when the *insert season* sale is just around the corner.
I have more than 500 games on my Steam wishlist, so usually at least one of them is on sale on Steam pretty much every weekend. There's games on there I probably don't even want anymore, but once they come up on sale, will probably buy anyway! :ROFLMAO:
The only game I've bought at full price in the past 3 years has been Cyberpunk and well that just reaffirmed my decision to never do it again
Damn...

e57.jpg

The only games I buy at full price now are indie titles where I feel like the developer(s) need the money. Anything else, I wait for a sale!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
In saying that, I talk crap about CP2077 but I still played it for 100+ hours and enjoyed it for what it was

It just wasn't anything that was promised

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
In saying that, I talk crap about CP2077 but I still played it for 100+ hours and enjoyed it for what it was

It just wasn't anything that was promised
As I said over in the Cyberpunk thread, I managed to get the game for 18 quid, and will definitely get my money's worth out of it at that price. I'd be a bit less forgiving if I'd paid full price, but can certainly enjoy it for what it is.

D

Deleted member 41971

flowscape is £2.84

and devotion has its own website, that's the horror game steam banned after a row with the Chinese

D

Deleted member 41971

steam are offering crusader king 3 free to play for 4 days from 16 March - 21st March 2021, and 20% off to purchase the game for good,

and various ubisoft deals until 29th March 2021

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
steam are offering crusader king 3 free to play for 4 days from 16 March - 21st March 2021, and 20% off to purchase the game for good,

and various ubisoft deals until 29th March 2021

Crusader Kings is a messed up game - you're pretty much encouraged to marry your cousins, hit on your siblings and so on...I have nearly 2,300 hours on CKII, but although I've bought CKIII, I've just not really got into it yet.