SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
serious sam 40% off until 26th March 2021

and also on the franchise

Highly recommend serious sam, just fun, kind of old doom style silliness

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
do you have a favorite out of 2,248
As I said a couple of pages back in this thread, the original Deus Ex and System Shock 2 are probably my two all-time favourite video games. They're both on Steam, but haven't played them all that much as they're not particularly well optimised for modern systems.

D

Deleted member 41971

Half life alyx is 40% off until 31st March 2021

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Total War: Rome Remastered comes out 29th April and is 50% off for anybody who owns Rome: Total War on Steam. R:TW was probably my favourite Total War game, so a 4K version of that for £12.49 is a bit of a steal, even though I'd normally argue against pre-orders!

D

Deleted member 41971

firewatch 3.74 (offer ends 29 March 2021)

red wings free to keep until 26th March

left for dead offers

D

Deleted member 41971

watchdogs legion play (trial) for free 25-28th March 2021 then pay to keep

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What I believe to be one of the best FPS games ever for the price of a pint over on GOG, spring sale is happening there so loads of great deals

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
A lot of studios are doing remasters now with full ray tracing, so keep hoping.

Gonna buy that at that price, no brainer.
Hopefully a SWAT 4 remaster or similar happens, but we'll have to wait and see. The developer was Irrational Games which no longer operate, and what's left of what was Irrational is owned by Take Two, while the publisher was Vivendi, who also no longer operate but were bought out by Activision. I guess it depends where the rights to the game are now. Activision are going heavy on the remasters, Crash, Spyro, Tony Hawk among others, so hopefully it's Activision that owns the rights, as they are probably more likely to do something with it!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I used to love playing Police Quest games many many years ago. Thanks for reminding me, I might actually be able to run those on my c..ppy Core Duo T6600 with 4 Gig ram and GeForce 210M that I’m using atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 41971

gog have xcom 2 down to 2.79

D

Deleted member 41971

quirky little game called sinister Halloween is currently 71p, down from 7.19, until 5th April 2021

and evil genus 2 is out March 30th 2021

D

Deleted member 41971

XIII is free on gog, 2003 game but still free

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
quirky little game called sinister Halloween is currently 71p, down from 7.19, until 5th April 2021

and evil genus 2 is out March 30th 2021

The original Evil Genius was a lot of fun, but had a tricky difficulty curve. I went against my own rules and pre-ordered the sequel once I heard Brian Blessed was involved. The initial reviews look good, and I'm just downloading the last bit I couldn't pre-load yesterday.

D

Deleted member 41971

The original Evil Genius was a lot of fun, but had a tricky difficulty curve. I went against my own rules and pre-ordered the sequel once I heard Brian Blessed was involved. The initial reviews look good, and I'm just downloading the last bit I couldn't pre-load yesterday.

brian blessed you say? intrigued I am :LOL: walking in a hallway all of a sudden voice shouts GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

znjcv - Copy.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Another game that I would wholeheartedly suggest trying out is Disco Elysium. It's an RPG with tabletop RPG gameplay - you're a detective investigating a murder, but you're suffering from amnesia and relying on your stats and dice rolls to help you through the game. It's been out a while, but there's a shiny new version of the game out today, so it's 20% off.