I don’t know what I was thinking...

3187EAD7-0471-4FA5-AB18-9D1FA2508E57.jpeg

New underpants, please.

D

Deleted member 41971

not bad price for a good reviewed game

D

Deleted member 41971

@ActuallyDenz sounds like you can add that to your I hate work so I'm gonna murder everyone gaming list

"You are Gordon Freeman, a theoretical physicist at the Black Mesa Research Facility. When a routine experiment goes horribly wrong, you must fight your way through an interdimensional alien invasion, and a bloodthirsty military clean-up crew in order to save the science team... and the world!"

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
50% off Black Mesa - not played it, but well aware of its reputation as a belter of a game https://store.steampowered.com/app/362890/Black_Mesa/
That is an absolute bargain. The game that redefined and set the bar for first person, story driven action. It’s been given a new lick of paint and some tweaks to keep it accessible to a new audience, it’s an amazing piece of work made by fans of the original.

If you’ve not played it, you’re missing out on a huge piece of PC gaming history. You owe it to yourself to pick it up.

(You should also keep your eyes peeled for the remake of System Shock, another gem that’s being updated for the modern age... I know @ActuallyDenz will approve this message)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That is an absolute bargain. The game that redefined and set the bar for first person, story driven action. It’s been given a new lick of paint and some tweaks to keep it accessible to a new audience, it’s an amazing piece of work made by fans of the original.

If you’ve not played it, you’re missing out on a huge piece of PC gaming history. You owe it to yourself to pick it up.

(You should also keep your eyes peeled for the remake of System Shock, another gem that’s being updated for the modern age... I know @ActuallyDenz will approve this message)
The graphics on Black Mesa are quite remarkable. The initial gameplay is just the same as Half Life, so very dated, and then you get to Xen, and OH MY GOD! Considering it's a fan made open source project, they've done an absolutely incredible job.

Apparently they're working on an update to improve the graphics in the earlier levels also, although no timeline on that.

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
The graphics on Black Mesa are quite remarkable. The initial gameplay is just the same as Half Life, so very dated, and then you get to Xen, and OH MY GOD! Considering it's a fan made open source project, they've done an absolutely incredible job.

Apparently they're working on an update to improve the graphics in the earlier levels also, although no timeline on that.
Hmm think I'll be getting that game.. i enjoyed playing Half-Life back in the day