PC Game Deals!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Bhuna50

Author Level
With the release of Elite Odyssey, my guess is that we will see it being Elite Dangerous, with the Horizons DLC as well so that you then think....oooh upgrade to Odyssey..

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
With the release of Elite Odyssey, my guess is that we will see it being Elite Dangerous, with the Horizons DLC as well so that you then think....oooh upgrade to Odyssey..
That’d also be a little bit of a cop out, given that they’ve already done Elite Dangerous as a freebie in the past. Not a bad theory, though 👍

Bhuna50

Author Level
Other thoughts are:

Hitman 2 - as Hitman 3 is an Epic exclusive

A Resident Evil title as The Village is just out.

But not long to wait now to see :D

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
looks to be nba 2k 21 as the free game,

and if you add the game for free you get 10 poinds free coupon

and another mystery epic free game next week

Oh god, all I can say is do yourself a favour and not bother with NBA2K. Unless you want to be advertised too relentlessly and nickel and dimed and every single opportunity

D

Deleted member 41971

Oh god, all I can say is do yourself a favour and not bother with NBA2K. Unless you want to be advertised too relentlessly and nickel and dimed and every single opportunity

micro transactions are such a scourge, ill give NBA a go but I won't be spending a dime on it

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
looks to be nba 2k 21 as the free game,

and if you add the game for free you get 10 poinds free coupon

and another mystery epic free game next week

I'll play it if I can be Space Jam-era Bill Murray!

tenor.gif

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I tend to stay away from any of the EA micro-transaction crap sports games (FIFA, NBA, NFL, etc.) - especially when each year is just usually cosmetic asset changes for another £80.

I think I have a couple of EA Sports games...one was a FIFA game that came with an Xbox One X (I installed it, and deleted it within about an hour), and a PGA Tour Golf - but got fed up with the pay to win model on that too (i.e. if you don't pay for the premium items, you don't get the full ball guidelines that other players get).

I really got fed up of them when my Microsoft credit/balance was stolen in the infamous EA hack (where you used to use your Microsoft account login to link to the EA account). Neither Microsoft or EA were particularly bothered about my £12.43 loss...so I just reset all my passwords and unlinked any cards/paypal from my accounts, so that everything is paid for by pre-paid gift cards that I buy when I see a bundle of them at bargain price (20-30% off usually) - or buy the game code from somewhere for 1/2 what MS was asking.

Less of an issue now with Gamepass Ultimate, but really put me off some publishers.

Last edited: