PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The downside is every time someone claims a free game from Epic, Epic pay the publisher the full price of the game - you've all paid 2K for your copies of NBA 2K21!

DisguisedLightheartedGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
My Irish roots mean that my hair is mostly dark brown with a few bits that are definitely ginger. My partial ginger state means I'm not entirely convinced that I have a soul. The fact that I have a Schrödinger's soul situation means I don't have to worry about the cost to my soul when getting Epic's freebies.

Just for good measure, I also sold my soul on Ebay when I was 18, but that's a story for another time...

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
My Irish roots mean that my hair is mostly dark brown with a few bits that are definitely ginger. My partial ginger state means I'm not entirely convinced that I have a soul. The fact that I have a Schrödinger's soul situation means I don't have to worry about the cost to my soul when getting Epic's freebies.

Just for good measure, I also sold my soul on Ebay when I was 18, but that's a story for another time...
How much did you get for your soul?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
How much did you get for your soul?
i am also interested :LOL:
If I remember right, it was a grand total of about 3 quid. Back then, pretty much anything could be sold on Ebay. A little after that (early 2004ish), a woman tried to sell her virginity on there and the site started to crack down on less serious auctions. I guess I sold it at just the right time! :LOL:

D

Deleted member 41971

if anyone remembers red faction, there is some good offers on gog Until May 24th 2021