PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Enjoy your creepy horror!
There's nothing like Brown Trousers!!!!

1622570537534.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Tell Me Why is free on Steam and XBox in aid of Pride month.

For those who don't know, it's an interactive story by the DontNod team, the same devs who did Life is Strange and Vampyr, well worth a look

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

For those who don't know, it's an interactive story by the DontNod team, the same devs who did Life is Strange and Vampyr, well worth a look

I'm a big fan of DontNod's work and have been since their first game Remember Me. I'd gotten an email to say that Tell Me Why was on sale, but hadn't realised it was free - that's an easy "buy" for me!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

OH !
Thanks for the warning !
As actuallydenz, i'm a big fan of dontnod, so, i picked it

rouchie

Rising Star

Thanks, added that to my steam library this morning :)

D

Deleted member 41971

looks a fun game :LOL:

Groundhog day. Impossible schedules. Eternal gridlocks. Thankless, impatient customers and their insatiable materialistic dispositions. Your rabid boss… ”Being let go” should have been a blessing, but somehow you care enough to feel disgruntled. Betrayed. Sitting behind the wheel of your old pickup truck on the way to your last day of work, you can hear the booming voice of your boss in the back of your head: ”I don’t care about excuses Ford. Deliver at all costs!” This time, you decide to take it literally.

D

Deleted member 41971

if anyone's interested in warhammer underworlds online its free to keep up to 7th June 2o21