Pc Games

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Hi there
I orderd my pc thursday and its my first time gaming on pc as im usually on my xbox. I was wondering what games to get as im not going to get cod or bf for pc as i prefer to play them on my xbox so i was wondering what games could you reccomend me?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i would still highly recommend bf3 on pc purely graphics wise other than that just get yourself steam and buy what you fancy weekend deals and mid week deals are always good.

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Well ive got bf3 for my pc as it came with it for free but is there any you really enjoy and could reccomend :)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I always hate this question, same with music, everyone's tastes are different which makes it difficult to answer, so my reply is what type of games are you into? also like Bowen said, get steam and check what games are the most popular on there at the moment, also take a gander into the PC Games Deals thread as there's always so bargains in there.

MeveM

Bright Spark
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age
Dragon Age Expansion Pack
Dragon Age 2

and *shudder* World of Warcraft. I'm gonna recommend it because at the end of the day it's a great game, and if you're a console player MMO is one thing you cannot get at all on consoles.

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
PC games as Kalisnoir mentioned vary by taste for me it's

Rift
total war
bf2 (bf3 is coming with new pc)
and soon to appear skyrim and swtor

Deklore

Bright Spark
I would suggest you should probably have a look at games that are only out for the pc, or geared towards the pc. Seeing as you like FPSs on your console perhaps you should take a look at these games below for the pc..

Total War: Shogun 2
Starcraft 2
World of Warcraft
Diablo 3 (when it comes out)
Witcher 2
And maybe Minecraft :)