Pc gaming is not dead

NMEBowen

Master Poster
im sorry to say i have a very strange feeling its going to be them putting there switchblade prototype into production but who really knows except razer.

vimto1

Silver Level Poster
Wish i knew what this was about fully! :S

P.s. Is there really over 300,000,000 pc gamers in the world?

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
thats probably counting every person who has ever played minecraft or a flash game on miniclip, not people who purchase a PC for gaming

NMEBowen

Master Poster
meh a really expensive laptop that we dont need id rather they put the tech they use for the lcd keyboard into production as a desktop keyboard

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i guess the placement of the mouse is a good idea, but other than that, you can build much better on here, for probably a much better choice

Dayve

My guess at what it would be on the PCG forums was a new mouse, so I was close. A bit disappointing really. If they're going to say something like "PC gaming is not dead" and have a secretive 4 day countdown to "something" that nobody knows about, you'd think it might be some revolutionary type of... I don't know, new game or something. Instead it's a super expensive laptop that's so powerful it needs to be plugged in all the time, and since a gaming laptop will never be as powerful as a gaming PC of the same price, you may as well just buy a PC because you're going to have to keep this thing plugged in to use it, which defeats the object of a laptop.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
better off carrying around a powerful mini pc with some big ass battery pack and a projector to play on walls :)

Dayve

I like sitting in my cave in the dark playing PC games on a real PC. I'll stick with my box I think.

Dayve

But what if you get a job that involves travelling?

I hate travelling, it won't happen. I don't (and won't) drive and I don't (and won't) use public transport. I'd rather make minimum wage all my life than have to travel any sort of distance to work. It's a lack of ambition but also a hatred of travelling and public transport.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I hate travelling, it won't happen. I don't (and won't) drive and I don't (and won't) use public transport. I'd rather make minimum wage all my life than have to travel any sort of distance to work. It's a lack of ambition but also a hatred of travelling and public transport.

Fair does. I hate public transport also, grotty and full of random idiots.

Greenman

Enthusiast
"The Razer Blade will cost $2,799.99 in the US, making it one of the more expensive laptops available. It is scheduled to ship in the US in late 2011."

No thanks.

Gorman

Author Level

We can be friends.

onlynik

Enthusiast

I pity you. I'm not sure if you are trolling or serious, either way I feel sorry that you are going to miss out on the whole world. I'll send you pictures from my travels if you want :)

Dayve

I pity you. I'm not sure if you are trolling or serious, either way I feel sorry that you are going to miss out on the whole world. I'll send you pictures from my travels if you want :)

I'm not trolling at all, I reject your pity and I can see plenty of pictures of the world on google. I'm not saying I don't go anywhere ever because I do, but I'm content with everything I need in my life being within walking distance. That's how I like to live, it makes me happy. There's plenty of the world I want to see. It's on my bucket list, but I'm only 23, I've got all the time in the world. I want to go to Greece and travel the route Alexander the Great did with his army. From Greece to Afghanistan and back again. Probably not the best time to go marching through the mountains and remote outbacks of countries like Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan at this time though, know what I mean?

onlynik

Enthusiast
I hate travelling, it won't happen.

Then

There's plenty of the world I want to see. It's on my bucket list, but I'm only 23, I've got all the time in the world. I want to go to Greece and travel the route Alexander the Great did with his army.

You seem like a confused young man, it is admirable that you think you'll live forever, I on the other hand want to enjoy life before it's not possible.

Hope you someday get to fulfill your dreams.