8 min
8 min mark.png

10 min
10 min mark.png

test stop
test stop.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We only need one screenshot at 10 minutes, the rest are irrelevant.

But so long as you've followed the instructions, then you can see that the P-Cores are down to 4.1Ghz, they should be at around 5.3GHz, even 5.4GHz on sustained load if the cooler was suitable. You can also see the max frequency is only 5.3 whereas that should be 6GHz.

You can also see the total CPU Useage is down to 83.6%, so the throttle is actually limiting the bandwidth available.

Your system is HEAVILY throttling. The fact it's only at 75c is a result of the fact it's hugely downclocking because it doesn't have any headroom, it's not even attempting to perform at normal levels

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
At the moment, you've basically got the performance of an i3 with a few extra cores.

If you don't understand hardware PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get advice on designing a system!

Qwerty2236

Bronze Level Poster
We only need one screenshot at 10 minutes, the rest are irrelevant.

But so long as you've followed the instructions, then you can see that the P-Cores are down to 4.1Ghz, they should be at around 5.3GHz, even 5.4GHz on sustained load if the cooler was suitable. You can also see the max frequency is only 5.3 whereas that should be 6GHz.

You can also see the total CPU Useage is down to 83.6%, so the throttle is actually limiting the bandwidth available.

Your system is HEAVILY throttling. The fact it's only at 75c is a result of the fact it's hugely downclocking because it doesn't have any headroom, it's not even attempting to perform at normal levels
In bios it says 53001.03 mhz for the cpu. I have the option to set up to 6ghz but is off. So then you still think is the cooler. Ok what would you recommend? As looking for one now blindly I’ll probably make a bad choice plus all the marketing bs.

Qwerty2236

Bronze Level Poster
Pcs :

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.

It sounds like a compatibility issue here for sure, rather than an issue with the RAM or CPU itself.
Given that the RAM isn't in the QVL as mentioned, it would also lead me to believe it's a compatibility issue.

Whilst sure, the QVL isn't always definitive - the RAM in my PC at home isn't on my motherboard's QVL for example.
But if you're having issues with a particular RAM that isn't on the QVL, then that may be the reason why it's not on there in the first place.

If the RAM is still within the return period from where you purchased it from, I would recommend returning it and opting for RAM that is on the QVL.

Kind Regards

So should i return the ram. Keep it ? And just buy a better cooler? Whats the advice please?

Qwerty2236

Bronze Level Poster
Thinking noctua nh-d15 dual fan and ill send the ram back but i cant find anything low profile like the corsair. And i mean liken the g skill they all have rgb or raised cases

this fan spins at max 1500 rpm the one i have goes to 1800 max. so not sure where the trade off is. Materials?

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
In bios it says 53001.03 mhz for the cpu. I have the option to set up to 6ghz but is off. So then you still think is the cooler. Ok what would you recommend? As looking for one now blindly I’ll probably make a bad choice plus all the marketing bs.
I suggest reading back over the beginning of the thread again, this was all highlighted right at the start, we’re just going round and round in circles

Qwerty2236

Bronze Level Poster
So update:

Pc has been upgraded:

Cpu cooler noctua d15.

Noctua fans 140 mm intake x3
Noctua exhaust 1 rear 2 up. 3rd one not plugged but installed
Corsair 1000 w psu

Xmp still wont run

Aida64 and cinebench still overheats the cpu.
In gaming at all max i have no issues temp wise and im sure to have better cpu temps ill need to water cool it which i wont do as again in gaming my average temps are in the 60-70’s.

IMG_9764.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So update:

Pc has been upgraded:

Cpu cooler noctua d15.

Noctua fans 140 mm intake x3
Noctua exhaust 1 rear 2 up. 3rd one not plugged but installed
Corsair 1000 w psu

Xmp still wont run

Aida64 and cinebench still overheats the cpu.
In gaming at all max i have no issues temp wise and im sure to have better cpu temps ill need to water cool it which i wont do as again in gaming my average temps are in the 60-70’s.

View attachment 40951
I'm afraid I can't help at all, you're not hearing what's being said, it's not really possible to keep repeating the same things over and over.

I wish you all the best.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Appreciate it. You can say that you just don’t know what else might be the issue or what to try next.
Already have, over and over again, that’s kind of the point.

I would just arrange an RMA with PCS, but you'd need to replace all the original components.

Last edited: